Job opportunity (PHP & MySql Based)

  • ayub hossain
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012

    Dear all,

    Good day.

    My office needs a PHP & MySql based programmer. Those who are interested should apply as soon as possible. For any clarification call me @ 01722403019. Freshers can apply. 06 and 07 series of RUET are highly appreciated.

    For details please check attached file as circular of recruitment.

    Best Regards
    Md. Ayub Hossain
    Assistant Programmer
    Computer and GIS Unit
    Bangladesh Agricultural Research Council
    Cell Phone: +8801722403019