Requirement of technical writer, HRP Software Vadodara
- Dear Candidate,
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as HRP Software. We have offices in Houston, USA and Vadodara and Anand, Gujarat. HRP Software is a fast growing outsourcing firm with 30 employees that focuses on establishing long-term relationships with customers and serving them.Designation: Technical WriterEducation: Graduation degree
Experience: 6 Month to 1 Year as Technical WriterJob Responsibilities:Technical Writer is responsible for creating, standardizing, and maintaining documentation. This includes designing and writing training guides, Software details and user manuals under supervision of senior technical writers
- Technical writing - creates and coordinates content development. Review updates and changes to assess the impact to existing course content. Provide feedback and suggestions to enhance curricula and training effectiveness. Obtain review and approval.
- Create and maintain content, manage the development of software curriculum, and use standard tools and technology to create and delivery modules.
- Development of training collateral - including but not limited to training materials, training webinars utilizing Articulate and Captivate software, and other vendor related outreach tools and resources.
- Develop criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of documentation of software. Capture and track data, interpret results, provide analysis, and formulate recommendations.
- Perform ongoing needs analysis. Continuously revise guides/webinars/presentations to meet new training requirements and updates to operational procedures for our vendors.
- Maintain excellent relationships with internal customers. Respond to complex inquiries internal staff.
Time: Mon to Sat 8am-3pm.
Be ready for practical and technical interview.Contact: Pratik PathakInterview Location:HRP Software
FF,11-12, Classic Complex,Near Akota Garden,Productivity Road,Vadodara-390020
Note:-Write your experience as Subject line;
Forward your Updated Resume at
Software Development & Website Development
Company Started: 2006
Current Employee: 30