Re: [phpXperts] web scraping [IFRAME]

  • Sabrin Lizzee
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2012
      Well, there is task details.
      from my web page, I have to scarp all other job sites, and then list out and show in my webpage. some job site has search option. So,I have to find out, the search result. but, result is inside iframe or dynamic. example- https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/career?company=RBC

      Thanks in advance.

      Thanks.....
      Sabrin Lizzee
      Sr.Software Eng.
      http://lizzeelike.wordpress.com/

      On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Arafat Rahman <opurahman@...> wrote:

      Hi Sabrin,
      You did not mention any specific problem. How do we know what is your problem actually?

      Best regards,

      Arafat Rahman

      Web Application Developer
      http://arafatbd.net