Recruitment: Software Engineer(PHP)

  • abdulallah_devnull
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2012
      Salaam Experts!

      We are recruiting programmers(PHP). Requirements are:

      1. Experience in developing web applications using CakePHP(Preferred)/CodeIgniter

      2. If not, then minimum requirement is, being a good programmer and being proficient in PHP

      Benefits:

      1. Opportunity to learn how to most efficiently use the best technologies out there to make enterprise web applications and do real rapid development

      2. Competitive Salary and other company benefits

      If you are interested and consider yourself fit for it then kindly email your resume to hrmngrx@... mentioning your work samples and expected salary :-)

      Happy coding & Regards.
      hrmngrx@...