Job Opening for PHP Professionals

  • B. M. Shahrier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2012
      Dear All,

      We are looking for PHP Professionals for local and international projects. You are welcome to submit your CV in the following link
      http://drikict.net/career/ or email to "shahrier@..."

      Position: Software Engineer

      Job Description:
      • Develop and unit test of web based application/website using PHP and  PHP based frameworks (Yii, Codeigniter etc.)
      • Develop and unit test of web application/websites using different CMS (wordpress, joomla, drupal)
      • Follow SDLC processes of the project and maintain required standards and documentation for all activities.
      • Work with team leaders for defining the deadline of each activity and meet those deadlines accordingly.
      All the best.
      Shahrier