Re: Sr. Software Engineer (PHP)

  • Bijon
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 19, 2012
      I have Seeing it before 3 time. two time's i have applied! But No response.
    • nazmul basher
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 20, 2012
        Thanks Mr. Bijon, I appreciate your concern but I hope you can understand that we only contact or acknowledge to the short listed candidates.

        Thanks

        Md. Nazmul Basher
        Head of Development
        Field Nation Ltd.
        23 Shah Makdum Avenue,
        Sector 12, Uttara, Dhaka -1230

        Email:nazmul.basher@...
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 14, 2012
          Hi Experts,

          We need some PHP programmers, so if you interested please send your resume with expected salary to itcareer@... as soon as possible.

          DO NOT apply if you are a fresher or have no previous work experience and/or do not meet the job requirements. Your application will be disqualified.

          Salary Range: TK. 40,000 - 50,000
          Other Benefits:
          1. A very friendly working environment.
          2. Guaranteed on-time salary and increment.
          3. Ensured job security.
          4. Office hour 8 am to 4 pm (flexible entry time).
          5. 10% yearly increment of total salary.
          6. 60% yearly bonus of total salary.
          7. 5 days office.
          8. In-house catering service for Lunch.
          9. Great learning opportunity.
          10. Opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams across the globe.

          Please visit the following for more details:

          Company Information:
          Field Nation
          Address: House # 23, Road # Shah Makdum Avenue (North), Sector # 12, Uttara-1230, Dhaka .
          Web/Product:
          www.fieldnation.com
          Blog: blog.fieldnation.com
          FB Page: www.facebook.com/fieldnation
          FB Group: www.facebook.com/groups/fieldnation
          Business (What we do): http://youtu.be/tmDZXp3OWbE

          Thanks

          Md. Nazmul Basher
          Head of Development
          Field Nation Ltd.
          23 Shah Makdum Avenue,
          Sector 12, Uttara, Dhaka -1230

          Phone: +8801712994064
          Message 4 of 9 , May 8, 2013
            Hi Experts,

            Urgently we need some PHP programmers, so if you interested please send your resume with expected salary to itcareer@... as soon as possible.

            DO NOT apply if you are a fresher or have no previous work experience and/or do not meet the job requirements. Your application will be disqualified.

            Salary Range: TK. 45,000 - 55,000
            Other Benefits:
            1. A very friendly working environment.
            2. Guaranteed on-time salary and increment.
            3. Ensured job security.
            4. Office hour 8 am to 4 pm (flexible entry time).
            5. 10% yearly increment of total salary.
            6. 60% yearly bonus of total salary.
            7. 5 days office.
            8. In-house catering service for Lunch.
            9. Great learning opportunity.
            10. Opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams across the globe.

            Please visit the following for more details:
            or
            http://jobs.bdjobs.com/JobDetails.asp?ID=487094&cid=8

            Company Information:
            Field Nation Ltd.

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 26, 2013
              Hi Experts,

              We are looking for some talented Sr. Software Engineers to join world-class team!, so if you interested please send your resume with expected salary to itcareer@...

              DO NOT apply if you are a fresher or have no previous work experience and/or do not meet the job requirements. Your application will be disqualified.

              Salary Range: TK. 45,000 - 55,000
              Other Benefits:
              1. A very friendly working environment.
              2. Guaranteed on-time salary and increment.
              3. Ensured job security.
              4. Office hour 8 am to 4 pm (flexible entry time).
              5. 10% yearly increment of total salary.
              6. 60% yearly bonus of total salary.
              7. 5 days office.
              8. In-house catering service for Lunch.
              9. Great learning opportunity.
              10. Opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams across the globe.

              Please visit the following for more details:
              http://hotjobs.bdjobs.com/jobs/fieldnation/fieldnation8.htm

              Company Information:
              Field Nation Ltd.