Evernote API integration

  • anam kafi
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 19, 2012
      Hi There,
      How to integrate evernote API in php?
      Could you please send me an example?

      Best Regards
      Anam

    • Bijon
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 19, 2012
        I have Seeing it before 3 time. two time's i have applied! But No response.
      • nazmul basher
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 20, 2012
          Thanks Mr. Bijon, I appreciate your concern but I hope you can understand that we only contact or acknowledge to the short listed candidates.

          Thanks

          Md. Nazmul Basher
          Head of Development
          Field Nation Ltd.
          23 Shah Makdum Avenue,
          Sector 12, Uttara, Dhaka -1230

          Email:nazmul.basher@...
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 14, 2012
            Hi Experts,

            We need some PHP programmers, so if you interested please send your resume with expected salary to itcareer@... as soon as possible.

            DO NOT apply if you are a fresher or have no previous work experience and/or do not meet the job requirements. Your application will be disqualified.

            Salary Range: TK. 40,000 - 50,000
            Other Benefits:
            1. A very friendly working environment.
            2. Guaranteed on-time salary and increment.
            3. Ensured job security.
            4. Office hour 8 am to 4 pm (flexible entry time).
            5. 10% yearly increment of total salary.
            6. 60% yearly bonus of total salary.
            7. 5 days office.
            8. In-house catering service for Lunch.
            9. Great learning opportunity.
            10. Opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams across the globe.

            Please visit the following for more details:

            Company Information:
            Field Nation
            Address: House # 23, Road # Shah Makdum Avenue (North), Sector # 12, Uttara-1230, Dhaka .
            Web/Product:
            www.fieldnation.com
            Blog: blog.fieldnation.com
            FB Page: www.facebook.com/fieldnation
            FB Group: www.facebook.com/groups/fieldnation
            Business (What we do): http://youtu.be/tmDZXp3OWbE

            Thanks

            Md. Nazmul Basher
            Head of Development
            Field Nation Ltd.
            23 Shah Makdum Avenue,
            Sector 12, Uttara, Dhaka -1230

            Phone: +8801712994064
            Message 5 of 9 , May 8, 2013
              Hi Experts,

              Urgently we need some PHP programmers, so if you interested please send your resume with expected salary to itcareer@... as soon as possible.

              DO NOT apply if you are a fresher or have no previous work experience and/or do not meet the job requirements. Your application will be disqualified.

              Salary Range: TK. 45,000 - 55,000
              Other Benefits:
              1. A very friendly working environment.
              2. Guaranteed on-time salary and increment.
              3. Ensured job security.
              4. Office hour 8 am to 4 pm (flexible entry time).
              5. 10% yearly increment of total salary.
              6. 60% yearly bonus of total salary.
              7. 5 days office.
              8. In-house catering service for Lunch.
              9. Great learning opportunity.
              10. Opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams across the globe.

              Please visit the following for more details:
              or
              http://jobs.bdjobs.com/JobDetails.asp?ID=487094&cid=8

              Company Information:
              Field Nation Ltd.

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 26, 2013
                Hi Experts,

                We are looking for some talented Sr. Software Engineers to join world-class team!, so if you interested please send your resume with expected salary to itcareer@...

                DO NOT apply if you are a fresher or have no previous work experience and/or do not meet the job requirements. Your application will be disqualified.

                Salary Range: TK. 45,000 - 55,000
                Other Benefits:
                1. A very friendly working environment.
                2. Guaranteed on-time salary and increment.
                3. Ensured job security.
                4. Office hour 8 am to 4 pm (flexible entry time).
                5. 10% yearly increment of total salary.
                6. 60% yearly bonus of total salary.
                7. 5 days office.
                8. In-house catering service for Lunch.
                9. Great learning opportunity.
                10. Opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams across the globe.

                Please visit the following for more details:
                http://hotjobs.bdjobs.com/jobs/fieldnation/fieldnation8.htm

                Company Information:
                Field Nation Ltd.