Re: [phpXperts] Sr. Software Engineer (PHP)

  • Arafat Rahman
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 18 9:28 PM
      Dear Nazmul Basher,
      phpXperts is more active in Facebook. I think you may post this job circular into Facebook also. Follow this URI plz-
      http://bit.ly/phpxperts

      Best regards,

      Arafat Rahman

      Web Application Developer
      http://arafatbd.net
    • nazmul basher
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 18 10:04 PM
        Thanks. I have done it already.

        Thanks

        Md. Nazmul Basher
        Head of Development
        Field Nation Ltd.
        23 Shah Makdum Avenue,
        Sector 12, Uttara, Dhaka -1230

        Phone: +8801712994064
        Email:

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 19 1:33 AM
          Hi There,
          How to integrate evernote API in php?
          Could you please send me an example?

          Best Regards
          Anam

        • Bijon
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 19 5:06 AM
            I have Seeing it before 3 time. two time's i have applied! But No response.
          • nazmul basher
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 20 2:20 AM
              Thanks Mr. Bijon, I appreciate your concern but I hope you can understand that we only contact or acknowledge to the short listed candidates.

              Thanks

              Md. Nazmul Basher
              Head of Development
              Field Nation Ltd.
              23 Shah Makdum Avenue,
              Sector 12, Uttara, Dhaka -1230

              Email:nazmul.basher@...
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 14, 2012
                Hi Experts,

                We need some PHP programmers, so if you interested please send your resume with expected salary to itcareer@... as soon as possible.

                DO NOT apply if you are a fresher or have no previous work experience and/or do not meet the job requirements. Your application will be disqualified.

                Salary Range: TK. 40,000 - 50,000
                Other Benefits:
                1. A very friendly working environment.
                2. Guaranteed on-time salary and increment.
                3. Ensured job security.
                4. Office hour 8 am to 4 pm (flexible entry time).
                5. 10% yearly increment of total salary.
                6. 60% yearly bonus of total salary.
                7. 5 days office.
                8. In-house catering service for Lunch.
                9. Great learning opportunity.
                10. Opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams across the globe.

                Please visit the following for more details:

                Company Information:
                Field Nation
                Address: House # 23, Road # Shah Makdum Avenue (North), Sector # 12, Uttara-1230, Dhaka .
                Web/Product:
                www.fieldnation.com
                Blog: blog.fieldnation.com
                FB Page: www.facebook.com/fieldnation
                FB Group: www.facebook.com/groups/fieldnation
                Business (What we do): http://youtu.be/tmDZXp3OWbE

                Message 7 of 9 , May 8, 2013
                  Hi Experts,

                  Urgently we need some PHP programmers, so if you interested please send your resume with expected salary to itcareer@... as soon as possible.

                  DO NOT apply if you are a fresher or have no previous work experience and/or do not meet the job requirements. Your application will be disqualified.

                  Salary Range: TK. 45,000 - 55,000
                  Other Benefits:
                  1. A very friendly working environment.
                  2. Guaranteed on-time salary and increment.
                  3. Ensured job security.
                  4. Office hour 8 am to 4 pm (flexible entry time).
                  5. 10% yearly increment of total salary.
                  6. 60% yearly bonus of total salary.
                  7. 5 days office.
                  8. In-house catering service for Lunch.
                  9. Great learning opportunity.
                  10. Opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams across the globe.

                  Please visit the following for more details:
                  or
                  http://jobs.bdjobs.com/JobDetails.asp?ID=487094&cid=8

                  Company Information:
                  Field Nation Ltd.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 26, 2013
                    Hi Experts,

                    We are looking for some talented Sr. Software Engineers to join world-class team!, so if you interested please send your resume with expected salary to itcareer@...

                    DO NOT apply if you are a fresher or have no previous work experience and/or do not meet the job requirements. Your application will be disqualified.

                    Salary Range: TK. 45,000 - 55,000
                    Other Benefits:
                    1. A very friendly working environment.
                    2. Guaranteed on-time salary and increment.
                    3. Ensured job security.
                    4. Office hour 8 am to 4 pm (flexible entry time).
                    5. 10% yearly increment of total salary.
                    6. 60% yearly bonus of total salary.
                    7. 5 days office.
                    8. In-house catering service for Lunch.
                    9. Great learning opportunity.
                    10. Opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams across the globe.

                    Please visit the following for more details:
                    http://hotjobs.bdjobs.com/jobs/fieldnation/fieldnation8.htm

                    Company Information:
                    Field Nation Ltd.