Sr. Software Engineer (PHP)

  • nazmul basher
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 18 8:52 PM
      Hi Experts,

      We need some PHP programmers URGENTLY, so if you interested please send your resume with expected salary to itcareer@... as soon as possible.

      DO NOT apply if you are a fresher or have no previous work experience and/or do not meet the job requirements. Your application will be disqualified.

      Salary Range: TK. 35,000 - 50,000

      Other Benefits:
      1. A very friendly and secured working environment.
      2. Guaranteed on-time salary and increment.
      3. Office hour 8 am to 4 pm (flexible entry time).
      4. 10% yearly increment of total salary.
      5. 60% yearly bonus of total salary.
      6. 5 days office.
      7. Other benefits.
      Please visit the following for more details:
      http://hotjobs.bdjobs-server.com/bdjobs/fieldnation/fieldnation5.htm

      Thanks

      Md. Nazmul Basher
      Head of Development
      Field Nation Ltd.
      23 Shah Makdum Avenue,
      Sector 12, Uttara, Dhaka -1230

      Phone: +8801712994064
      Email: nazmul.basher@...
      Web: http://nazmulb.wordpress.com
    • Arafat Rahman
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 18 9:28 PM
        Dear Nazmul Basher,
        phpXperts is more active in Facebook. I think you may post this job circular into Facebook also. Follow this URI plz-
        http://bit.ly/phpxperts

        Best regards,

        Arafat Rahman

        Web Application Developer
        http://arafatbd.net
      • nazmul basher
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 18 10:04 PM
          Thanks. I have done it already.

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 19 1:33 AM
            Hi There,
            How to integrate evernote API in php?
            Could you please send me an example?

            Best Regards
            Anam

          • Bijon
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 19 5:06 AM
              I have Seeing it before 3 time. two time's i have applied! But No response.
            • nazmul basher
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 20 2:20 AM
                Thanks Mr. Bijon, I appreciate your concern but I hope you can understand that we only contact or acknowledge to the short listed candidates.

                Thanks

                Md. Nazmul Basher
                Head of Development
                Field Nation Ltd.
                23 Shah Makdum Avenue,
                Sector 12, Uttara, Dhaka -1230

                Email:nazmul.basher@...

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 14, 2012
                  Hi Experts,

                  We need some PHP programmers, so if you interested please send your resume with expected salary to itcareer@... as soon as possible.

                  DO NOT apply if you are a fresher or have no previous work experience and/or do not meet the job requirements. Your application will be disqualified.

                  Salary Range: TK. 40,000 - 50,000
                  Other Benefits:
                  1. A very friendly working environment.
                  2. Guaranteed on-time salary and increment.
                  3. Ensured job security.
                  4. Office hour 8 am to 4 pm (flexible entry time).
                  5. 10% yearly increment of total salary.
                  6. 60% yearly bonus of total salary.
                  7. 5 days office.
                  8. In-house catering service for Lunch.
                  9. Great learning opportunity.
                  10. Opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams across the globe.

                  Please visit the following for more details:

                  Company Information:
                  Field Nation
                  Address: House # 23, Road # Shah Makdum Avenue (North), Sector # 12, Uttara-1230, Dhaka .
                  Web/Product:
                  www.fieldnation.com
                  Blog: blog.fieldnation.com
                  FB Page: www.facebook.com/fieldnation
                  FB Group: www.facebook.com/groups/fieldnation
                  Business (What we do): http://youtu.be/tmDZXp3OWbE

                  Message 8 of 9 , May 8, 2013
                    Hi Experts,

                    Urgently we need some PHP programmers, so if you interested please send your resume with expected salary to itcareer@... as soon as possible.

                    DO NOT apply if you are a fresher or have no previous work experience and/or do not meet the job requirements. Your application will be disqualified.

                    Salary Range: TK. 45,000 - 55,000
                    Other Benefits:
                    1. A very friendly working environment.
                    2. Guaranteed on-time salary and increment.
                    3. Ensured job security.
                    4. Office hour 8 am to 4 pm (flexible entry time).
                    5. 10% yearly increment of total salary.
                    6. 60% yearly bonus of total salary.
                    7. 5 days office.
                    8. In-house catering service for Lunch.
                    9. Great learning opportunity.
                    10. Opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams across the globe.

                    Please visit the following for more details:
                    or
                    http://jobs.bdjobs.com/JobDetails.asp?ID=487094&cid=8

                    Company Information:
                    Field Nation Ltd.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 26, 2013
                      Hi Experts,

                      We are looking for some talented Sr. Software Engineers to join world-class team!, so if you interested please send your resume with expected salary to itcareer@...

                      DO NOT apply if you are a fresher or have no previous work experience and/or do not meet the job requirements. Your application will be disqualified.

                      Salary Range: TK. 45,000 - 55,000
                      Other Benefits:
                      1. A very friendly working environment.
                      2. Guaranteed on-time salary and increment.
                      3. Ensured job security.
                      4. Office hour 8 am to 4 pm (flexible entry time).
                      5. 10% yearly increment of total salary.
                      6. 60% yearly bonus of total salary.
                      7. 5 days office.
                      8. In-house catering service for Lunch.
                      9. Great learning opportunity.
                      10. Opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams across the globe.

                      Please visit the following for more details:
                      http://hotjobs.bdjobs.com/jobs/fieldnation/fieldnation8.htm

                      Company Information:
                      Field Nation Ltd.