Re: [phpXperts] Help with If else if

  • shiplu
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 13, 2012
      Is your problem solved? Did you try this code http://pastie.org/3591299

      --
      Shiplu.Mokadd.im
      ImgSign.com | A dynamic signature machine

      Innovation distinguishes between follower and leader

    • Gu®u

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 13, 2012
          • 1 Attachment
          • 65 KB
          The HTML Output is attached below. What I want is if there is no data in the database for twitter the twitter button should not be appeared in HTML output and the same for FB too. But right now even if the twitter has no data in the database its coming in the HTML output.