Store Locator

  • Eighty P
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2012
      I'm developing a coupon web site offering the customer the ability
      to first select a specific business category from a menu (pizza, car
      wash, etc.), then type in his local address or zip code and find out
      which local businesses in a selectable proximity to him are
      participating. Once he selects the business he likes from the results
      provided, he should be able to click on it and then be redirected to a
      specific coupon on my server. Ideally, the results displayed should
      have a small information box giving a short description of the discount
      offered, helping the consumer in the decision process.

      I'll need an interface that will allow me to add or subtract
      businesses that buy into the program and enter that brief description of
      the discount. I also need to be able to add categories of businesses as
      the site grows. The utility will also have to deal with multiple
      results as I expect to have several businesses in each category signed
      up.

      Does anybody know of a utility I might be able to use, or possibly have
      one modified to suit my needs?

      TIA,

      Gary