Re: update 2 website parallely

  • it.codeperl
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2011
      Hello Mr.Sohel,
      If you are using raw php code, you may need 2 different DBConfig to solve your problem.Like, after inserting data into your default database, you should change the hostname, dbname, user and password on the fly and then run the same query again.

      If you are using any php framework, you may change the DBConfig settings on the fly and run the previous query.

      Those solution should work if these 2 databases have completely in same structure.

      If you need database sync, then it's unknown to me.

      Have a nice day.

      Mohammad Ashrafuddin Ferdousi

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, rafiq sohel <rafiq7s@...> wrote:

      > Lets say, I have 2 web pages named abc.com and xyz.com. Both have individual databases in their own domain.
      >
      > I am inserting/modifying a database record through a web-form in abc.com.
      > What I want to do it when submitting this form in abc.com, it will also make changes in xyz.com too, at the same time.
      >
      > Please let help me find a solution - how to do this.
      >
      > Thanks in advance.
      >

      > -rafiq7s

    • Saiful Islam
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 28, 2011
        Try to make two database connection.
        One for abc.com and other is xyz.com

        Now write two same query
        one for abc.com and link connection will be abc.com
        another for xyz.com and link connection will be xyz.com

        This two query must have the action page.
        --
        Saiful Islam
        Gazipur, Bangladesh

        On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 4:40 PM, rafiq sohel <rafiq7s@...> wrote:

        Lets say, I have 2 web pages named abc.com and xyz.com. Both have individual databases in their own domain.

        I am inserting/modifying a database record through a web-form in abc.com.
        What I want to do it when submitting this form in abc.com, it will also make changes in xyz.com too, at the same time.

        Please let help me find a solution - how to do this.

        Thanks in advance.

        -rafiq7s

      • Tajharul Islam
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 28, 2011
          Hello Sohel,

          Make two database connection.One for abc.com and other is xyz.com

          Now write two same query and run using different database connection.If you want to submit data from abc.com to xyz.com server, you have give permission of xyz.com server's database to allow abc.com server's data.

          Regards,

          Md. Tajharul Islam
          Sr. Web Developer
          BOL