Sr. Software Engineers Position

  • nazmul basher
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hi Experts,

      Our company needs three Senior Software Engineers URGENTLY, so if you interested please send your resume in ms word format with photograph and expected salary to itcareer@... as soon as possible.

      DO NOT apply if you are a fresher or have no previous work experience and/or do not meet the job requirements. Your application will be disqualified.

      No. of Vacancies:  3

      Salary Range: TK.35000 - 50000

      Other Benefits:
      •     A very friendly and secured working environment.
      •     Guaranteed on-time salary and increment.
      •     Office hour 8 am to 4 pm (flexible entry time).
      •     10% yearly increment of total salary.
      •     60% yearly bonus of total salary.
      •     5 days office.
      •     Other benefits.

      Job Description / Responsibility:
      •     Help to architect and manage our engineers through implementation of exciting new features.
      •     Introduce techniques to streamline the development process and increase code quality.
      •     Communicate with our operations and support side to identify areas where our software could improve.

      Educational Requirements: Graduate in Computer Science.

      Experience Requirements: 3 to 5 year(s)

      Additional Job Requirements:
      •     Strong background in PHP
      •     Advanced knowledge of SQL – MySQL specifically is a plus
      •     Ability to write clean standards-compliant HTML and CSS
      •     Familiarity of developing progressive enhancements using JavaScript and AJAX
      •     Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
      •     Ability to work with and mange others.
      •     Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision.
      •     Highly motivated, reliable and hard working.
      •     3-5+ years Experience.
      •     Team programming experience.
      •     Familiarity with version control systems such as Subversion
      •     Past experience with automated testing processes
      •     Knowledge of Object Oriented programming
      •     Knowledge of Linux or other Unix-based systems
      •     Experience with Web Services based on SOAP or REST
      •     Relational Database performance optimizations
      •     Experience building highly available web applications
      •     Broad technical knowledge.

      Thanks

      Md. Nazmul Basher
      Head of Development
      Field Nation Ltd.
      23 Shah Makdum Avenue,
      Sector 12, Uttara, Dhaka -1230

      Phone: +8801712994064
      Email: nazmul.basher@...

    • Anjan Bhowmik
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
        The urgent part of the message should be in different color than yellow :)

        Try red, next time :D

        --
        Anjan Bhowmik
        Freelance Software & Web Developer

      • nazmul basher
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011
          Thanks Anjan for your advice. It was a mistake to use yellow color. I have modified the job post with bdjobs link.

          Our company needs three Senior Software Engineers URGENTLY, so if you interested please send your resume with expected salary to itcareer@... as soon as possible.

          DO NOT apply if you are a fresher or have no previous work experience and/or do not meet the job requirements. Your application will be disqualified.

          Salary Range: TK.35000 - 50000

          Other Benefits:
          1. A very friendly and secured working environment.
          2. Guaranteed on-time salary and increment.
          3. Office hour 8 am to 4 pm (flexible entry time).
          4. 10% yearly increment of total salary.
          5. 60% yearly bonus of total salary.
          6. 5 days office.
          7. Other benefits.
          Please visit the following for more details:

          Thanks

          Md. Nazmul Basher
          Head of Development
          Field Nation Ltd.