Need Help With text box disabling

  • Guru™
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2011
      Hi All,

      I have a form with some fields. What I want is if user fill out one text box the other box should automatically be disabled. For ex:

      Product 1  ______________

      Product 2 _______________

      If I fill out the product 1 text box then product 2 should automatically be disable, and hence vice versa. Please help me with this.

      --
      Best,
      Guru™

    • Md.Shoriful Islam Ronju
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2011
        You can fire these piece of code on field change.

        if
        ($('#product1').val() != null){
              $('#product2').attr('disabled', 'disabled');

        http://blog.smronju.com