Need help for my project.

  • Tani Cse
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2011
      Assalamu Alaikum,

      I am a university student and novice in PHP. I need an adviser/trainer for my final-year project. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I also need some advice from the experts in this group. Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

      -Tani (CSE)
    • Arifur Rahman
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 20, 2011
        Wa alaikumus Salam

        Please tell me what information or what kind of help you need. I can
        suggest you and help you.

        --
        Muhammod Arifur Rahman
        Senior Software Engineer
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 20, 2011
          Everyone is ready to help. So please mention what's your plan about the
          project and where you need help?

          :: Md.Shoriful Islam Ronju ::
          http://blog.smronju.com
        • Saiful Islam
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 20, 2011
            Of course, we are willing to help you.
            I'll try to help you my best. You can share your ideas regarding your project/thesis in this group.

            --
            Saiful Islam
            http://saifulbd.com/
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011
              Miss Tani,
              Good to hear that you are thinking of doing something in PHP. However, why do you think you need adviser / trainer? You are studying CSE, and I am assuming you are going to submit a final project for completion of your thesis. So you are suppose to get ideas from your supervisor and get approval of the project, not to public groups. This is ethically wrong and even sharing it to public could be considered as plagiarism. And Plagiarism is a serious offensive crime. Most ppl aren't aware of it, or may be don't care. So my earnest request would be "Please consider doing the project by your own and get ideas from your teacher".

              You can always ask programming related questions in this group and I'm sure people here will be happy to help you. But do not share your academic project to anyone other than your academia.

              Thanks
              Yamin