(Off topic) Urgent web designer needed (expert only)

  • Prince
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      I need a web designer for psd design & graphics design. if u are very
      much creative & have a good portfolio then mail me, otherwise not pls.
      i will continue with u for long term but it depends on ur quality of
      design. i will pay on project basis now. payment can be cash or check.

      contact: prince374@...

      **no need to reply here in group.