Looking for web-development, web-design, web-application development work.

  • sonu_jhony_nitinnaresh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      Dear All Group Members We are a small web-development group based out of New Delhi, India, Working on php-mysql application development, web-deveopment, web-design and programming.

      we are proficient in development of-:

      1. Social as well as professional networking websites.

      2. websites for artist, professional lawyers doctors.

      3. We can also design and develop the websites for magazines, newspapers, modelling agencies.

      4. Most importantly we can also design and develop ecommerce websites.

      5. We also design and develop the websites for charity organization at a very concesional rates.

      These websites are self manageable and the website owner do not have to run after the programmer to make modifications in their website, they can maintain the website themself and we also offer 3 months after sales support for all their websites.

      Anyone interested in availing the services can please get back to us at support@... and nitin@....

      You can also call us at +91-8800302311 or talk on skype at nitinnaresh

      Nitin Naresh

      skype: nitinnaresh