Re: [phpXperts] php,codeigneter with sqlserver2008

  • Saiful Islam
    Message 1 of 6 , May 23, 2011
      অনেক ধন্যবাদ। আশাকরি কাজে লাগবে। চালিয়ে যান আমাদের মত নবিসদের জন্য।
      --
      Saiful Islam
      Gazipur, Bangladesh

    • Arafat Rahman
      Message 2 of 6 , May 23, 2011
        Thanks Mr. Yasin Kabir Chowdhury for a nice tutorial in Bangla. Good try.

        I have 2 suggestions.
        1. Try to provide download links of the scripts and softwares, it is not smart to write "search in Google for this ABC script OR software". Please be careful about the copyright issues.
        2. Try to write tutorials in English, because we have lot of international members.
        Thanks

        Arafat Rahman
        Web Application Developer, SolutionArena.com
        http://arafatbd.net
      • joy jojo
        Message 3 of 6 , May 23, 2011
          Thanks Arafat vai for your suggestion.I will make this tutorial in english and also give the link of that component to avoid copyright violation..