Re: [phpexperts] A Simple Request

  • Arafat Rahman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2005
      Hi all,
      I like the request. If any one post any tutorial then the subject should be "Tutorial".

      Sharif Abdullah <sanchaybd@...> wrote:
      Dear Experts,

      Hope you all fine.I have a opinion to you that is I think you experts
      may do something for new developer/Learner.My Opinion is you can post
      once or twice in a week some tutorial for new developer/Learner.It
      will be helpful for them.And a seminer in a month.PHP EXPERTS Group
      is obviously have a great achievment in PHP world.I hope all the
      best.

      Regards

      Sharif Abdullah

      Arafat Rahman Opu