Hello From Saidul

  • SaiduL
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2010
      Hey Guys,
      I am an entrepreneur, who is living in NYC but 100% BD. I am really glad to see that some of you taking the setup forward of internet marketing, developing and service. If Indian people can do so why we can't, just setup one word in your mind "yes we can" I came NY end of the 2008 and started work in a fast food shop thn when I got some fund I had quit my job and start my online biz, now I am really happy and making lots of $ that I never can imagine and it is increasing per month so I can't tell you the amount. It wasn't easy though and the bad and sad thing was that lead me to leave some of bangali community, some people was making fun of me when I told them I was working at fast food shop. But look at me I am able to hire like 10 of them and I do.
      So if you guys need any help with anything such as ideas, jobs, or anything contact me.
      Thanks
      Saidul