This is a shameless self promoting post on my book from Packt Publishing

  • ferdous
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2010

      I got a good news to share with you! You might know that I was writing a book titled Magento 1.4 Development Cookbook from Packt Publishing. My book has been uploaded and available for buying. I am pretty much happy with it!

      For those who have no idea what I am talking about: It is a book both on paper back and pdf format available to buy from Packt Publishing, Amazon and book stores. This book has 12 chapters with more than 80 real world recipes to cope with Magento 1.4 development. There are some chapters in it which will guide to optimize your application to it's extent. There are 332 pages in this book.

      I am thankful to all of you guys who has inspired me always. Without further ado here is the details:https://www.packtpub.com/magento-1-4-development-cookbook/book

      Magento 1.4 Development Cookbook

    • Md.Shoriful Islam Ronju
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2010
        Congratulations bro :)

        --
        :: Md.Shoriful Islam Ronju ::
        http://blog.smronju.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 11, 2010
          Hi ferdous bhai,

          Congratulations on your publication. I hope it will be a good read for magento guys and as well as help the community.

          looking forward for more spectacular books from you.

          Cheers!

          M A Hossain Tonu
          Blog: http://mahtonu.wordpress.com

          --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "ferdous" <nurul_ferdous@...> wrote:

          > I got a good news to share with you! You might know that I was writing a
          > book titled Magento 1.4 Development Cookbook
          > <https://www.packtpub.com/magento-1-4-development-cookbook/book> from
          > Packt Publishing. My book has been uploaded and available for buying. I
          > am pretty much happy with it!
          >
          > For those who have no idea what I am talking about: It is a book both on
          > paper back and pdf format available to buy from Packt Publishing, Amazon
          > and book stores. This book has 12 chapters with more than 80 real world
          > recipes to cope with Magento 1.4 development. There are some chapters in
          > it which will guide to optimize your application to it's extent. There
          > are 332 pages in this book.
          >
          > I am thankful to all of you guys who has inspired me always. Without
          > further ado here is the
          > details:https://www.packtpub.com/magento-1-4-development-cookbook/book
          > <https://www.packtpub.com/magento-1-4-development-cookbook/book>
          >
          > [Magento 1.4 Development Cookbook]
          > <http://dynamicguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/book.png>

        • Zakir Hossain
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 11, 2010
            Congratulations Ferdous vy.

            Please remember what i said yesterday :P

            Best Regard,
            Raju
            ------------------------
            http://hungrycoder.xenexbd.com - For novice.

            On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 1:23 PM, M A Hossain Tonu <tonu71@...> wrote:

            Hi ferdous bhai,

            Congratulations on your publication. I hope it will be a good read for magento guys and as well as help the community.

            looking forward for more spectacular books from you.

            Cheers!

            M A Hossain Tonu
            Blog: http://mahtonu.wordpress.com

            --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "ferdous" <nurul_ferdous@...> wrote:

            > I got a good news to share with you! You might know that I was writing a
            > book titled Magento 1.4 Development Cookbook
            > <https://www.packtpub.com/magento-1-4-development-cookbook/book> from
            > Packt Publishing. My book has been uploaded and available for buying. I
            > am pretty much happy with it!
            >
            > For those who have no idea what I am talking about: It is a book both on
            > paper back and pdf format available to buy from Packt Publishing, Amazon
            > and book stores. This book has 12 chapters with more than 80 real world
            > recipes to cope with Magento 1.4 development. There are some chapters in
            > it which will guide to optimize your application to it's extent. There
            > are 332 pages in this book.
            >
            > I am thankful to all of you guys who has inspired me always. Without
            > further ado here is the
            > details:https://www.packtpub.com/magento-1-4-development-cookbook/book
            > <https://www.packtpub.com/magento-1-4-development-cookbook/book>
            >
            > [Magento 1.4 Development Cookbook]
            > <http://dynamicguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/book.png>

          • Arafat Rahman
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 12, 2010
              Nurul vai,
              Is there any chance to get a copy of the book as a moderator of phpExperts Group. Remember I approved your post to this group. LOL

              Arafat Rahman
              Web Application Developer, SolutionArena.com
              http://arafatbd.net
            • ziaul haq
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 12, 2010
                @Arafat bhai, ahem ahem, amra kicu suni nai.............