Any PHP classes/modules for grammar check???

  • cooldiplomat
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
      Hello Everyone.
      I have built a test preparation application for GRE using PHP and Mysql.But now I need to add spelling and grammar checking utility in essay writing module.
      Is there any class on php to perform grammar check of a text input field ??

      If you can shed any light on how to add a grammar check utility on a php application,It would be of a great help to me.
    • se_lain
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2010
        Do you mean like this?

        http://www.phpspellcheck.com/

        I don't know if the license terms or costs fit your use. If you want something more open, as I suspect you do, then you're best off searching source forge. You will notice that most of the spell checkers use GNU Aspell, like this one

        http://sourceforge.net/projects/spellerpages/

        Checking grammar is a bit more involved though.