Online Accounting software

  • anam kafi
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
      Dear All,
      Is there any platform for php where I can work with Accounting Software? Which open source accounting software is better to work with? Backend should be MySql.

      Please help..

      Best Regards
      Anam

    • golam maola
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2010
        Dear Anam,
        I am also looking to know about this, if you frind any solution please share with me.

        Best Regards
        Manik