Re: [phpXperts] Freelance Job for Java Coder

  • maSnun
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2010
      I guess this is the phpXperts group. Not for the Java people :P

      On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 8:18 AM, Shuvankar halder <shuvankar_ruet@...> wrote:

      Freelance Job for Java Coder (Price Negotiable): Plz contact with me, if u have experience of interaction of external hardware  device with java, like USB device, modem or any serial port device.

      my id: shuvankar.bd@gmail.com , send a mail to my account plz.
      Regards
      Shuvankar Halder

      --
      <?php
          // Abu Ashraf Masnun | LAMP Engineer | http://masnun.com

    • Shuvankar halder
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2010
        Brother thanks for your response.
        I know its group for PHP expert, But here have some who are expert in both lang.
        I am working with a project which need help of PHP and Java.

        Thanks Agian.
        Some Java coder are already have send reply to my gmail.