Re: [phpXperts] [OT] Vacancy Announcement: Programmer Analyst - Web Development

  • jarnail singh
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2010
      I have around 4 years exp. Please dont send such post to me.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2010
        Hello Jamail Singh,
        That was a vacancy announcement to phpExpert Group. You are a member of phpExperts Group. Thats why you received that email.

        Arafat Rahman
        Web Application Developer, SolutionArena.com
        http://arafatbd.net
      • Sabila Enun
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2010
          thanks arafat vai for making the issue clear.

          --

          Sabila Enun

          Business Dev Analyst | DCastalia | http://dcastalia.com
          Core Member | BdOSN | http://bdosn.org

          skype/gtalk: sabila.enun | cell: +88-0-1713-1234-28