Re: [phpXperts] Great Opportunity to join an IT team. We are looking for some Experts.

  • Saidur Rahman
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010
      Hello,

      Now I am working on PHP, .Net & Oracle. I am interested to join the team, so please send me the details of the teamt and the woks.

      S.M. Saidur Rahman
      Senior Consultant
      Epsilon Consulting & Development Services [ECDS]
      Work: +8801911731214
      Mobile: +8801911731214
      rana_0036@...
      Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!

    • SaiduL
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 11, 2010
        Hey
        are you guys able to create flash games as well ?
        Thanks

        --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. Munna" <munnabd_02@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I have skill person which you mention 1-4.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Mr. Munna
        > Visit www.progli.net
        >

        > ARE you interested to join us ?
        >
        > Simply mail us, if you have sound knowledge on the following items -
        >
        > 1) Javascript, Jquery, . php, sql
        > 2) Flash actionscript
        > 3) Bangla unicode
        > 4) Graphics design
        >
        > Very members will be taken.
        >
        > Hurry up! to catch your place and prove your strength in the country.
        >
        > Send your query / mail to - have_no_sorrow@...
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > PRINCE

      • Nightsky