Re: [phpXperts] Great Opportunity to join an IT team. We are looking for some Experts.

  • shamshi khan
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010

      I received your mail At Present I am working on PHP & SQL Server 2005

      I am interseted to join the team, so please send me the details of the teamt and the woks

      ansish

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010
        Hello,

        Now I am working on PHP, .Net & Oracle. I am interested to join the team, so please send me the details of the teamt and the woks.

        S.M. Saidur Rahman
        Senior Consultant
        Epsilon Consulting & Development Services [ECDS]
        Work: +8801911731214
        Mobile: +8801911731214
        rana_0036@...
        Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!

      • SaiduL
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 11, 2010
          Hey
          are you guys able to create flash games as well ?
          Thanks

          --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. Munna" <munnabd_02@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          > I have skill person which you mention 1-4.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Mr. Munna
          > Visit www.progli.net
          >

          > ARE you interested to join us ?
          >
          > Simply mail us, if you have sound knowledge on the following items -
          >
          > 1) Javascript, Jquery, . php, sql
          > 2) Flash actionscript
          > 3) Bangla unicode
          > 4) Graphics design
          >
          > Very members will be taken.
          >
          > Hurry up! to catch your place and prove your strength in the country.
          >
          > Send your query / mail to - have_no_sorrow@...
          >
          > Regards
          >
          > PRINCE

        • Nightsky