Re: [phpXperts] Great Opportunity to join an IT team. We are looking for some Experts.

  • Bayzid hossain
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2010
      Dear Nightsky,

      I am interest working with your team.
      i have experience working with those fields but with out
      .NET. It's not clear to me that what team will do. can you
      tell me in details about what will be activities of team .
      if you need i can send you a Biodata.

      thanks.
      Bayzid Hossain

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010
        Hi,

        I received your mail At Present I am working on PHP & SQL Server 2005

        I am interseted to join the team, so please send me the details of the teamt and the woks

        ansish

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010
          Hello,

          Now I am working on PHP, .Net & Oracle. I am interested to join the team, so please send me the details of the teamt and the woks.

          S.M. Saidur Rahman
          Senior Consultant
          Epsilon Consulting & Development Services [ECDS]
          Work: +8801911731214
          Mobile: +8801911731214
          rana_0036@...
          Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!

        • SaiduL
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 11, 2010
            Hey
            are you guys able to create flash games as well ?
            Thanks

            --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. Munna" <munnabd_02@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            > I have skill person which you mention 1-4.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Mr. Munna
            > Visit www.progli.net
            >

            > ARE you interested to join us ?
            >
            > Simply mail us, if you have sound knowledge on the following items -
            >
            > 1) Javascript, Jquery, . php, sql
            > 2) Flash actionscript
            > 3) Bangla unicode
            > 4) Graphics design
            >
            > Very members will be taken.
            >
            > Hurry up! to catch your place and prove your strength in the country.
            >
            > Send your query / mail to - have_no_sorrow@...
            >
            > Regards
            >
            > PRINCE

          • Nightsky