Re: [phpXperts] Great Opportunity to join an IT team. We are looking for some Experts.

  • Mr. Munna
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2010

      I have skill person which you mention 1-4.

      Thanks,
      Mr. Munna
      Visit www.progli.net

      ARE you interested to join us ?

      Simply mail us, if you have sound knowledge on the following items -

      1) Javascript, Jquery, . php, sql
      2) Flash actionscript
      3) Bangla unicode
      4) Graphics design

      Very members will be taken.

      Hurry up! to catch your place and prove your strength in the country.

      Send your query / mail to - have_no_sorrow@...

      Regards

      PRINCE

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          phpexperts-digest@yahoogroups.com
          phpexperts-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • shathee
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2010
        Hi

        I have only criteria 1 what should I do?

        We are going to make a team to find out new ideas

        and the ways to implement those.

        ARE you interested to join us ?

        Simply mail us, if you have sound knowledge on the following items -

        1) Javascript, Jquery, .NET, php, sql
        2) Flash actionscript
        3) Bangla unicode
        4) Graphics design

        Very members will be taken.

        Hurry up! to catch your place and prove your strength in the country.

        Send your query / mail to - have_no_sorrow@...

        Regards

        PRINCE

      • Bayzid hossain
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 5, 2010
          Dear Nightsky,

          I am interest working with your team.
          i have experience working with those fields but with out
          .NET. It's not clear to me that what team will do. can you
          tell me in details about what will be activities of team .
          if you need i can send you a Biodata.

          thanks.
          Bayzid Hossain

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010

            I received your mail At Present I am working on PHP & SQL Server 2005

            I am interseted to join the team, so please send me the details of the teamt and the woks

            ansish

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010
              Hello,

              Now I am working on PHP, .Net & Oracle. I am interested to join the team, so please send me the details of the teamt and the woks.

              S.M. Saidur Rahman
              Senior Consultant
              Epsilon Consulting & Development Services [ECDS]
              Work: +8801911731214
              Mobile: +8801911731214
              rana_0036@...
              Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!

            • SaiduL
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 11, 2010
                Hey
                are you guys able to create flash games as well ?
                Thanks

                --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. Munna" <munnabd_02@...> wrote:

                > Hi,
                > I have skill person which you mention 1-4.
                >
                > Thanks,
                > Mr. Munna
                > Visit www.progli.net
                >

                > ARE you interested to join us ?
                >
                > Simply mail us, if you have sound knowledge on the following items -
                >
                > 1) Javascript, Jquery, . php, sql
                > 2) Flash actionscript
                > 3) Bangla unicode
                > 4) Graphics design
                >
                > Very members will be taken.
                >
                > Hurry up! to catch your place and prove your strength in the country.
                >
                > Send your query / mail to - have_no_sorrow@...
                >
                > Regards
                >
                > PRINCE

              • Nightsky