Great Opportunity to join an IT team. We are looking for some Experts.

  • Nightsky
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2010
      Dear Members,

      Hope you all are fine.

      We are going to make a team to find out new ideas

      and the ways to implement those.

      ARE you interested to join us ?

      Simply mail us, if you have sound knowledge on the following items -

      1) Javascript, Jquery, .NET, php, sql
      2) Flash actionscript
      3) Bangla unicode
      4) Graphics design

      Very members will be taken.

      Hurry up! to catch your place and prove your strength in the country.

      Send your query / mail to - have_no_sorrow@...

      Regards

      PRINCE
    • Mr. Munna
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2010

        I have skill person which you mention 1-4.

        Thanks,
        Mr. Munna
        Visit www.progli.net

        ARE you interested to join us ?

        Simply mail us, if you have sound knowledge on the following items -

        1) Javascript, Jquery, . php, sql
        2) Flash actionscript
        3) Bangla unicode
        4) Graphics design

        Very members will be taken.

        Hurry up! to catch your place and prove your strength in the country.

        Send your query / mail to - have_no_sorrow@...

        Regards

        PRINCE

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            phpexperts-digest@yahoogroups.com
            phpexperts-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • shathee
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2010
          Hi

          I have only criteria 1 what should I do?

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 5, 2010
            Dear Nightsky,

            I am interest working with your team.
            i have experience working with those fields but with out
            .NET. It's not clear to me that what team will do. can you
            tell me in details about what will be activities of team .
            if you need i can send you a Biodata.

            thanks.
            Bayzid Hossain

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010

              I received your mail At Present I am working on PHP & SQL Server 2005

              I am interseted to join the team, so please send me the details of the teamt and the woks

              ansish

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010
                Hello,

                Now I am working on PHP, .Net & Oracle. I am interested to join the team, so please send me the details of the teamt and the woks.

                S.M. Saidur Rahman
                Senior Consultant
                Epsilon Consulting & Development Services [ECDS]
                Work: +8801911731214
                Mobile: +8801911731214
                rana_0036@...
                Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!

              • SaiduL
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 11, 2010
                  Hey
                  are you guys able to create flash games as well ?
                  Thanks

                  --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. Munna" <munnabd_02@...> wrote:

                  > Hi,
                  > I have skill person which you mention 1-4.
                  >
                  > Thanks,
                  > Mr. Munna
                  > Visit www.progli.net
                  >

                  > ARE you interested to join us ?
                  >
                  > Simply mail us, if you have sound knowledge on the following items -
                  >
                  > 1) Javascript, Jquery, . php, sql
                  > 2) Flash actionscript
                  > 3) Bangla unicode
                  > 4) Graphics design
                  >
                  > Very members will be taken.
                  >
                  > Hurry up! to catch your place and prove your strength in the country.
                  >
                  > Send your query / mail to - have_no_sorrow@...
                  >
                  > Regards
                  >
                  > PRINCE

                • Nightsky