[JOB] Looking for a competitive developer in dhaka

  • smartoarif
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      Hi experts,

      We're looking for an experienced developer having strong expertize in php/mySQL web application building; thus this position also requires fine handling of html, javascript and css too.

      Though we're looking for LAMP developer now, but we have intentions to cover simple .net applications by you too in later time if possible.

      Please response to me with your cv and/or expertise details, if you are interested.

      Thanks,
      Arif
      Chief of Application Development
      Brainverb