Looking for PHP programmer

  • Giasuddin
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2010
      Hi All,

      Looking for PHP Programmer. Requirements: Joomla, PHP, MySql, Photoshop,Illustrator.
    • Tareq Hasan
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20, 2010
        If you are looking for a PHP programmer, so whats about photoshop and
        illustrator? Are you looking for a designer too? Or two in one? Most
        programmers don't design.

        On 20/07/2010, Giasuddin <ahmedgiasuddin@...> wrote:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > Looking for PHP Programmer. Requirements: Joomla, PHP, MySql,
        > Photoshop,Illustrator.

        Best regards
        Tareq Hasan
        My Blog (http://tareq.weDevs.com)
        Follow me: (http://twitter.com/tareq_cse)
      • Md.Shoriful Islam Ronju
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 28, 2010
          Ami bujhi na ei dhoroner requirements kon abul public banai. Photoshop, Illustrator ei gula programmer er expertise er moddhe dhorai bokami.

          --
          :: Md.Shoriful Islam Ronju ::
          http://smronju.wordpress.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 29, 2010
            Sharif vai,

            It doesn't mean that being a programmer u can't have expertise on designing :)

            There are a few that has that expertise and that job hiring is to seek among those few peoples.

            On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 12:42 PM, Md.Shoriful Islam Ronju <smronju@...> wrote:

            Ami bujhi na ei dhoroner requirements kon abul public banai. Photoshop, Illustrator ei gula programmer er expertise er moddhe dhorai bokami.

            On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Tareq Hasan <tareq1988@...> wrote:

            If you are looking for a PHP programmer, so whats about photoshop and
            illustrator? Are you looking for a designer too? Or two in one? Most
            programmers don't design.

            On 20/07/2010, Giasuddin <ahmedgiasuddin@...> wrote:
            > Hi All,
            >
            > Looking for PHP Programmer. Requirements: Joomla, PHP, MySql,
            > Photoshop,Illustrator.

            Best regards
            Tareq Hasan
            My Blog (http://tareq.weDevs.com)
            Follow me: (http://twitter.com/tareq_cse)

            --
            :: Md.Shoriful Islam Ronju ::
            http://smronju.wordpress.com

            --
            Anjan Bhowmik
            Software & Web Development Department
            Ultra Soft
            Mobile : +8801670556419,+8801673636742
            Email : anjan011@...,info@...
          • asma tuli
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 29, 2010
              ronju vai

              koto dhoroner requirements er shikar je hocchi ta amra vukto vogi-rai jani.

              valo thakben

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 3, 2010
                @Anjan yeah you are right but what do you do when you develop a product. Or design a large type of database. Don't you break the task smaller or normalization? What is the advantage doing so why we should do? Try to find out and think designer is designer not a developer. There are huge difference.