Need Help in error msg

  • nagendra prasad
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2010
      Hi All,

      I am getting this error while tried to run a downloaded script in WAMP:

      [1045] dbconn: mysql_connect: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

      Dose anyone know what exactly this means.

      Best,
      Guru.

    • Mynul
      Message 2 of 4 , May 18, 2010
        Check your connection file, the username/password is not matching with mysql id/pass.

        --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, nagendra prasad <nagendra802000@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I am getting this error while tried to run a downloaded script in WAMP:
        >
        > [1045] dbconn: mysql_connect: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost'
        > (using password: YES)
        >
        > Dose anyone know what exactly this means.
        >
        > Best,
        > Guru.

      • Alif Sulistiyanto
        Message 3 of 4 , May 18, 2010
          you need to provide the right credential to access mysql server.

          look at the script for:

          mysql_connect(param1, param2, param3);

          put the right hostname/IP to param1, username to param2 and password to param3.

          cheers,
          Alif

          On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 2:19 PM, nagendra prasad <nagendra802000@...> wrote:

          Hi All,

          I am getting this error while tried to run a downloaded script in WAMP:

          [1045] dbconn: mysql_connect: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

          Dose anyone know what exactly this means.

          Best,
          Guru.

        • ayub hossain
          Message 4 of 4 , May 18, 2010
            Hi,
            user name and password of database connection of your script may be different of your local server or host server . Please check user name and password of database in your script. Most time password will be blank if you are using local server.

            regards.
            Ayub
            ITIW