Re: [phpXperts] Re: CMS Project - OOP programming

  • Shariq Khan
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 20, 2009
      Members: (please add your name)
      1) Daniel Honrade
      2) Shariq Khan

      On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 9:37 AM, Daniel Honrade <daniel_honrade_jr@...> wrote:

      Hi to all who are interest in making this CMS for web designers.
      These are the basic things you have to consider
      Goals:
      1) learn php oop
      2) create cms for web designers using php
      3) create a library of codes for others
      4) create tutorials for others
      5) provide sample code solutions for others

      Members: (please add your name)
      1) Daniel Honrade

      Daniel Honrade, Jr.

      mobile:  +63 915 903 3561
      alternate email:  mail@...
      website:   danielhonrade.com

      From: sk.jadia <sk.jadia@yahoo. co.in>
      Subject: [phpXperts] Re: CMS Project - OOP programming
      To: phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com

      Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 12:33 AM

      Hi Daniel,

      Please include me also in the list.I am familiar with its basic concepts. I'll be glad to contribute and hope to get practical exposure with this project.

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, Daniel Honrade <daniel_honrade_ jr@...> wrote:

      > hi, thanks for the interest, you can find more about this in my site http://www.danielho nrade.com, I am looking for those who have the same passion and dedication in learning PHP & MySQL, this project if finished will revolutionize web designing online. I have tested some codes to do this like creating layout frames, css production, and zip download of the created web designs in a crude way but they are all working. I am just finding a way to optimize the codes and the best way to implement this project which is through OOP method. It doesn't matter if we have to start over and over again as long as we get the better code that will do the job. This focuses on the learning side of PHP OOP anyway.
      >
      > Daniel Honrade, Jr.
      >
      > mobile:  +63 915 903 3561
      > alternate email:  mail@...
      > website:   danielhonrade. com

    • Himel Nag Rana
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 20, 2009
        2) Himel Nag Rana

        Thanks and Regards ----
        Himel Nag Rana
        Development Team Leader
        Praxis ICT Ltd,
        Cell: 01711664049,

        Hi to all who are interest in making this CMS for web designers.
        These are the basic things you have to consider
        Goals:
        1) learn php oop
        2) create cms for web designers using php
        3) create a library of codes for others
        4) create tutorials for others
        5) provide sample code solutions for others

        Members: (please add your name)
        1) Daniel Honrade

        Daniel Honrade, Jr.

        mobile:  +63 915 903 3561
        alternate email:  mail@danielhonrade. com
        website:   danielhonrade. com

        ............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ..
        Mizanur Rahaman Mizan

        !

        Please include me also in the list.I am familiar with its basic concepts. I'll be glad to contribute and hope to get practical exposure with this project.

        --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, Daniel Honrade <daniel_honrade_ jr@...> wrote:

        > hi, thanks for the interest, you can find more about this in my site http://www.danielhonrade.com, I am looking for those who have the same passion and dedication in learning PHP & MySQL, this project if finished will revolutionize web designing online. I have tested some codes to do this like creating layout frames, css production, and zip download of the created web designs in a crude way but they are all working. I am just finding a way to optimize the codes and the best way to implement this project which is through OOP method. It doesn't matter if we have to start over and over again as long as we get the better code that will do the job. This focuses on the learning side of PHP OOP anyway.
        >
        > Daniel Honrade, Jr.
        >
        > mobile:  +63 915 903 3561
        > alternate email:  mail@...
        > website:   danielhonrade. com

      • mahafuzur rahman
        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 21, 2009

          Members: (please add your name)
          1) Daniel Honrade

          2) Himel Nag Rana

           3) Mahfuz

          thanks
          mahfuz

          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 21, 2009
            I am also interested please include me

            Amit Bajaj
            Web Developer
            Philogy Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
            Mob. 9718138085

            ............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ..
            Mizanur Rahaman Mizan

            !

            Please include me also in the list.I am familiar with its basic concepts. I'll be glad to contribute and hope to get practical exposure with this project.

            --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, Daniel Honrade <daniel_honrade_ jr@...> wrote:

            > hi, thanks for the interest, you can find more about this in my site http://www.danielho nrade.com, I am looking for those who have the same passion and dedication in learning PHP & MySQL, this project if finished will revolutionize web designing online. I have tested some codes to do this like creating layout frames, css production, and zip download of the created web designs in a crude way but they are all working. I am just finding a way to optimize the codes and the best way to implement this project which is through OOP method. It doesn't matter if we have to start over and over again as long as we get the better code that will do the job. This focuses on the learning side of PHP OOP anyway.
            >
            > Daniel Honrade, Jr.
            >
            > mobile:  +63 915 903 3561
            > alternate email:  mail@...
            > website:   danielhonrade. com

          • shiplu
            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 21, 2009
              On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 2:08 AM, Himel Nag Rana <h_n_rana@...> wrote:

              > 2) Himel Nag Rana

              This is so cool.
              Add my name too. It spells S H I P L U :D
              --
              A K M Mokaddim
              http://talk.cmyweb.net
              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 21, 2009
                Daniel,

                Yes I am interesting in helping out. Please keep me posted.

                Mike,

                --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "daniel_honrade_jr" <daniel_honrade_jr@...> wrote:

                > Are you interested in learning PHP OOP programming and at the same time creating you own content management system, this is for newbies who are getting to know PHP, please join me in my quest for this project, it's FREE, we'll start from scratch.

              • Shaon
                Message 7 of 22 , Nov 4, 2009
                  --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "daniel_honrade_jr" <daniel_honrade_jr@...> wrote:

                  > Are you interested in learning PHP OOP programming and at the same time creating you own content management system, this is for newbies who are getting to know PHP, please join me in my quest for this project, it's FREE, we'll start from scratch.

                  yes i am interested to know it...can u tell me the details...how may i reach with you...

                  Khandaker Shoukatur Rahman
                  http://ksrahman.wordpress.com/
                • Daniel Honrade
                  Message 8 of 22 , Nov 4, 2009
                  • 1 Attachment
                  • 194 KB
                  please go to my site http://danielhonrade.com to know more about the cms

                  I have attached the initial system flow of the oop cms, please take a look and share your ideas, thanks.

                  Daniel Honrade, Jr.

                  mobile:  +63 915 903 3561
                  alternate email:  mail@...
                  website:   danielhonrade.com

                  > Are you interested in learning PHP OOP programming and at the same time creating you own content management system, this is for newbies who are getting to know PHP, please join me in my quest for this project, it's FREE, we'll start from scratch.

                  yes i am interested to know it...can u tell me the details...how may i reach with you...

                  Khandaker Shoukatur Rahman
                  http://ksrahman. wordpress. com/

                • asma tuli
                  Message 9 of 22 , Nov 4, 2009
                    i am also interested. i am newbie . my name is FOYSAL. include me pls.
                    foysal

                    On 10/19/09, daniel_honrade_jr <daniel_honrade_jr@...> wrote:

                    Are you interested in learning PHP OOP programming and at the same time creating you own content management system, this is for newbies who are getting to know PHP, please join me in my quest for this project, it's FREE, we'll start from scratch.

                  • birgunj birgunj
                    Message 10 of 22 , Nov 5, 2009
                      Hello All,

                      i am also interested to join cms project.please add me.

                      thanks'