Re: [phpXperts] Re: CMS Project - OOP programming

  • Daniel Honrade
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 20, 2009
      Hi to all who are interest in making this CMS for web designers.
      These are the basic things you have to consider
      Goals:
      1) learn php oop
      2) create cms for web designers using php
      3) create a library of codes for others
      4) create tutorials for others
      5) provide sample code solutions for others

      Members: (please add your name)
      1) Daniel Honrade

      Daniel Honrade, Jr.

      mobile:  +63 915 903 3561
      alternate email:  mail@...
      website:   danielhonrade.com

      From: sk.jadia <sk.jadia@yahoo. co.in>
      Subject: [phpXperts] Re: CMS Project - OOP programming
      To: phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 12:33 AM

      Hi Daniel,

      Please include me also in the list.I am familiar with its basic concepts. I'll be glad to contribute and hope to get practical exposure with this project.

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, Daniel Honrade <daniel_honrade_ jr@...> wrote:

      > hi, thanks for the interest, you can find more about this in my site http://www.danielho nrade.com, I am looking for those who have the same passion and dedication in learning PHP & MySQL, this project if finished will revolutionize web designing online. I have tested some codes to do this like creating layout frames, css production, and zip download of the created web designs in a crude way but they are all working. I am just finding a way to optimize the codes and the best way to implement this project which is through OOP method. It doesn't matter if we have to start over and over again as long as we get the better code that will do the job. This focuses on the learning side of PHP OOP anyway.
      >
      > Daniel Honrade, Jr.
      >
      > mobile:  +63 915 903 3561
      > alternate email:  mail@...
      > website:   danielhonrade. com

    • Shariq Khan

        From: sk.jadia <sk.jadia@yahoo. co.in>
        To: phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com

        Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 12:33 AM

        Hi Daniel,

        Please include me also in the list.I am familiar with its basic concepts. I'll be glad to contribute and hope to get practical exposure with this project.

        --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, Daniel Honrade <daniel_honrade_ jr@...> wrote:

        > hi, thanks for the interest, you can find more about this in my site http://www.danielho nrade.com, I am looking for those who have the same passion and dedication in learning PHP & MySQL, this project if finished will revolutionize web designing online. I have tested some codes to do this like creating layout frames, css production, and zip download of the created web designs in a crude way but they are all working. I am just finding a way to optimize the codes and the best way to implement this project which is through OOP method. It doesn't matter if we have to start over and over again as long as we get the better code that will do the job. This focuses on the learning side of PHP OOP anyway.
        >
        > Daniel Honrade, Jr.
        >
        > mobile:  +63 915 903 3561
        > alternate email:  mail@...
        > website:   danielhonrade. com

      • Himel Nag Rana
        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 20, 2009
          2) Himel Nag Rana

          Thanks and Regards ----
          Himel Nag Rana
          Development Team Leader
          Praxis ICT Ltd,
          Cell: 01711664049,

          Hi to all who are interest in making this CMS for web designers.
          These are the basic things you have to consider
          Goals:
          1) learn php oop
          2) create cms for web designers using php
          3) create a library of codes for others
          4) create tutorials for others
          5) provide sample code solutions for others

          Members: (please add your name)
          1) Daniel Honrade

          Daniel Honrade, Jr.

          mobile:  +63 915 903 3561
          alternate email:  mail@danielhonrade. com
          website:   danielhonrade. com

          ............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ..
          Mizanur Rahaman Mizan

          !

          Please include me also in the list.I am familiar with its basic concepts. I'll be glad to contribute and hope to get practical exposure with this project.

          --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, Daniel Honrade <daniel_honrade_ jr@...> wrote:

          > hi, thanks for the interest, you can find more about this in my site http://www.danielhonrade.com, I am looking for those who have the same passion and dedication in learning PHP & MySQL, this project if finished will revolutionize web designing online. I have tested some codes to do this like creating layout frames, css production, and zip download of the created web designs in a crude way but they are all working. I am just finding a way to optimize the codes and the best way to implement this project which is through OOP method. It doesn't matter if we have to start over and over again as long as we get the better code that will do the job. This focuses on the learning side of PHP OOP anyway.
          >
          > Daniel Honrade, Jr.
          >
          > mobile:  +63 915 903 3561
          > alternate email:  mail@...
          > website:   danielhonrade. com

        • mahafuzur rahman
          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 21, 2009

            Members: (please add your name)
            1) Daniel Honrade

            2) Himel Nag Rana

             3) Mahfuz

            thanks
            mahfuz

            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 21, 2009
              I am also interested please include me

              Amit Bajaj
              Web Developer
              Philogy Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
              Mob. 9718138085

              ............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ..
              Mizanur Rahaman Mizan

              !

              Please include me also in the list.I am familiar with its basic concepts. I'll be glad to contribute and hope to get practical exposure with this project.

              --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, Daniel Honrade <daniel_honrade_ jr@...> wrote:

              > hi, thanks for the interest, you can find more about this in my site http://www.danielho nrade.com, I am looking for those who have the same passion and dedication in learning PHP & MySQL, this project if finished will revolutionize web designing online. I have tested some codes to do this like creating layout frames, css production, and zip download of the created web designs in a crude way but they are all working. I am just finding a way to optimize the codes and the best way to implement this project which is through OOP method. It doesn't matter if we have to start over and over again as long as we get the better code that will do the job. This focuses on the learning side of PHP OOP anyway.
              >
              > Daniel Honrade, Jr.
              >
              > mobile:  +63 915 903 3561
              > alternate email:  mail@...
              > website:   danielhonrade. com

            • shiplu
              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 21, 2009
                On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 2:08 AM, Himel Nag Rana <h_n_rana@...> wrote:

                > 2) Himel Nag Rana

                This is so cool.
                Add my name too. It spells S H I P L U :D
                --
                A K M Mokaddim
                http://talk.cmyweb.net
                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 21, 2009
                  Daniel,

                  Yes I am interesting in helping out. Please keep me posted.

                  Mike,

                  --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "daniel_honrade_jr" <daniel_honrade_jr@...> wrote:

                  > Are you interested in learning PHP OOP programming and at the same time creating you own content management system, this is for newbies who are getting to know PHP, please join me in my quest for this project, it's FREE, we'll start from scratch.

                • Shaon
                  Message 8 of 22 , Nov 4, 2009
                    --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "daniel_honrade_jr" <daniel_honrade_jr@...> wrote:

                    > Are you interested in learning PHP OOP programming and at the same time creating you own content management system, this is for newbies who are getting to know PHP, please join me in my quest for this project, it's FREE, we'll start from scratch.

                    yes i am interested to know it...can u tell me the details...how may i reach with you...

                    Khandaker Shoukatur Rahman
                    http://ksrahman.wordpress.com/
                  • Daniel Honrade
                    Message 9 of 22 , Nov 4, 2009
                    please go to my site http://danielhonrade.com to know more about the cms

                    I have attached the initial system flow of the oop cms, please take a look and share your ideas, thanks.

                    Daniel Honrade, Jr.

                    mobile:  +63 915 903 3561
                    alternate email:  mail@...
                    website:   danielhonrade.com

                    > Are you interested in learning PHP OOP programming and at the same time creating you own content management system, this is for newbies who are getting to know PHP, please join me in my quest for this project, it's FREE, we'll start from scratch.

                    yes i am interested to know it...can u tell me the details...how may i reach with you...

                    Khandaker Shoukatur Rahman
                    http://ksrahman. wordpress. com/

                  • asma tuli
                    Message 10 of 22 , Nov 4, 2009
                      i am also interested. i am newbie . my name is FOYSAL. include me pls.
                      foysal

                      On 10/19/09, daniel_honrade_jr <daniel_honrade_jr@...> wrote:

                      Are you interested in learning PHP OOP programming and at the same time creating you own content management system, this is for newbies who are getting to know PHP, please join me in my quest for this project, it's FREE, we'll start from scratch.

                    • birgunj birgunj
                      Message 11 of 22 , Nov 5, 2009
                        Hello All,

                        i am also interested to join cms project.please add me.

                        thanks'