40+ CodeIgniter Framework Tutorials for Kick-Ass PHP Application

  • Akhmad Daniel Sembiring
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16 3:26 AM
      http://www.phpframeworks.com/news/p/438/40-codeigniter-framework-tutorials-for-kick-ass-php-application

      Here is the list of 40+ Excellent And Useful CodeIgniter Application
      Development Framework Tutorials & Resources that includes some useful
      tutorials and few great resources that has been developed for
      programer and designers. We are hoping that you will learn further on
      CodeIgniter Application Development Framework after reading out this
      post..... more

      ps: my blog is listed number one :)

      --
      Daniel

      Qualified IT Products, Outsourcing, and Services
      http://www.vitraining.com
      Free Tutorial: PHP, Dotnet, Java, Perl, Apache, MySQL
      http://www.dijexi.com
      Toserba Online: Linux, E-book, Coffee, Gift, etc
      http://ligarwangi.com