Re: [phpXperts] Facebook Application

  • Akhmad Daniel Sembiring
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2009
      Hi
      Please check my writing about the basics steps of creating FB app:

      http://www.dijexi.com/2009/07/5-simple-basic-steps-to-create-facebook-application/

      regards

      On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 5:30 PM, T.M. Abdullah al shafi <shafi@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      Looking for short and effective online tutorial or guide for Facebook Application development. Any book available at market? Facebook site's developer section has been providing the guideline but that too big and hard to start up. I am not a developer (Professional) but have strong interest on web development.

      Have any local group/consultant who can assist/suggest to develop some basic FB application?

      All the best

      @ admin- phpeXpert's website Down.

      All the best,

      Abdullah

      --
      newsNet

      --
      Daniel

      Qualified IT Products, Outsourcing, and Services
                           http://www.vitraining.com
      Free Tutorial: PHP, Dotnet, Java, Perl, Apache, MySQL
                           http://www.dijexi.com
      Toserba Online: Linux, E-book, Coffee, Gift, etc
                           http://ligarwangi.com