Re: I want to make a car tracking website using GPS and Google API in PHP

  • shmarafat06
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2009
      there is no one to help me!!!??

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "shmarafat06" <shmarafat06@...> wrote:

      > Dear Members,
      >
      > Hope you all are fine and doing well.
      >
      > I want to make myself a car tracking website using GPS and Google API in PHP.
      >
      > Is there anybody who can help me about this with any suggestions? That will be very good for me>
      >

      > Thanks.
      > Arafat

    • Akhmad Daniel Sembiring
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 15, 2009
        Hi
        please check my writings about the basics of using Google Maps API and PHP:
        http://www.dijexi.com/tag/gps-tracking/

        regards

        --
        Daniel

        Qualified IT Products, Outsourcing, and Services
                             http://www.vitraining.com
        Free Tutorial: PHP, Dotnet, Java, Perl, Apache, MySQL
                             http://www.dijexi.com
        Toserba Online: Linux, E-book, Coffee, Gift, etc
                             http://ligarwangi.com
      • Felix T. Gomez, Jr.
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 19, 2009
          what have you done so far? Your question is very broad.