Facebook Application

  • T.M. Abdullah al shafi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2009
      Hi all,

      Looking for short and effective online tutorial or guide for Facebook Application development. Any book available at market? Facebook site's developer section has been providing the guideline but that too big and hard to start up. I am not a developer (Professional) but have strong interest on web development.

      Have any local group/consultant who can assist/suggest to develop some basic FB application?

      All the best

      @ admin- phpeXpert's website Down.

      All the best,

      Abdullah

      --
      =============================
      newsNet
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2009
        Hi
        Please check my writing about the basics steps of creating FB app:

        http://www.dijexi.com/2009/07/5-simple-basic-steps-to-create-facebook-application/

        regards

        On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 5:30 PM, T.M. Abdullah al shafi <shafi@...> wrote:

[...]

        Qualified IT Products, Outsourcing, and Services
                             http://www.vitraining.com
        Free Tutorial: PHP, Dotnet, Java, Perl, Apache, MySQL
                             http://www.dijexi.com
        Toserba Online: Linux, E-book, Coffee, Gift, etc
                             http://ligarwangi.com