Re: [phpXperts] multy language in joomla

  • Sabuj Kundu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
      download as many languages are u want from joomla extension dir and install.
      intall any multi lingual components and other extensions related with it like joomfish
      check the JED http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions

      if u are familiar with joomla, then I think u don't need stepwise details. Just install the joomfish component and necessary lang pack as u need.
      Sabuj Kumar Kundu
      http:/blog.manchumahara.com
      http://forum.amaderprojukti.com
      http://mkabya.page.tl

      On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 7:31 PM, Qazi <qhr81@...> wrote:

      Hello Experts
      I want to set up multi languages on my site that is built in joomla . any body tell me with steps . I will be thank full to you .