multy language in joomla

  • Qazi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2009
      Hello Experts
      I want to set up multi languages on my site that is built in joomla . any body tell me with steps . I will be thank full to you .
      Thanks
    • Sabuj Kundu
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
        download as many languages are u want from joomla extension dir and install.
        intall any multi lingual components and other extensions related with it like joomfish
        check the JED http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions

        if u are familiar with joomla, then I think u don't need stepwise details. Just install the joomfish component and necessary lang pack as u need.
        Sabuj Kumar Kundu
        http:/blog.manchumahara.com
        http://forum.amaderprojukti.com
        http://mkabya.page.tl