Re: I want to make a car tracking website using GPS and Google API in PHP

  • Shaon
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2009
      hello

      I am also looking for this type of topics..Is it any thesis of you or just interest. Please give me the update if you get any improvement on this.

      regards

      Shaon
      ksrahman.wordpress.com

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "shmarafat06" <shmarafat06@...> wrote:

      > Dear Members,
      >
      > Hope you all are fine and doing well.
      >
      > I want to make myself a car tracking website using GPS and Google API in PHP.
      >
      > Is there anybody who can help me about this with any suggestions? That will be very good for me>
      >

      > Thanks.
      > Arafat

    • shmarafat06
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2009
        there is no one to help me!!!??

        --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "shmarafat06" <shmarafat06@...> wrote:

        > Dear Members,
        >
        > Hope you all are fine and doing well.
        >
        > I want to make myself a car tracking website using GPS and Google API in PHP.
        >
        > Is there anybody who can help me about this with any suggestions? That will be very good for me>
        >

        > Thanks.
        > Arafat

      • Akhmad Daniel Sembiring
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2009
          Hi
          please check my writings about the basics of using Google Maps API and PHP:
          http://www.dijexi.com/tag/gps-tracking/

          regards

          there is no one to help me!!!??

          --
          Daniel

          Qualified IT Products, Outsourcing, and Services
                               http://www.vitraining.com
          Free Tutorial: PHP, Dotnet, Java, Perl, Apache, MySQL
                               http://www.dijexi.com
          Toserba Online: Linux, E-book, Coffee, Gift, etc
                               http://ligarwangi.com
        • Felix T. Gomez, Jr.
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 19, 2009
            what have you done so far? Your question is very broad.