[JOB] Excellent PHP - Lead needed for Chennai Client.

  • vijay
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      One of my premier client LISTER TECHNOLOGIES in Chennai, a US based MNC is looking for Team /Tech Lead � PHP.
      1. Excellent in LAMP / PHP Technology.
      2. Good Communication skills and clean educational background.
      3. Client Handling and Team management skills.
      4. Chennai Relocation
      5. Currently he/she should be PHP Lead.
      6. Excellent Remuneration will be paid.

      Pl send me your updated profile to vanandhr@... with Current, expected CTC and Notice Period.