Need PHP Programmer

  • Md. Nahid
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 9, 2009

      Hi,
       We are looking a PHP programmer who has 1 Years experience on real time project

      - The Candidate must be Talented
      - Must have capability to R&D.
      - Must be Fast Learner
      - Must be good on HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP & Database, Flash and Photoshop.
      - Must have good OOP knowledge
      - Must be hard working
      - Must be able to work alone or in a Team
      - Must be good in Complex SQL

      Having experience on core php and Code Igniter.

      Salary: 15,000 - 20,000 Tk
      Location: Dhaka

      Candidate must send their CV to – robbany@...  as follows -

      1. Subject - "Position for PHP Developer"

      -- -----------------------------
      Integrated Business Systems
      Level 5, Room 501,SS Steel Building
      17/C Panthapath,
      Sukrabad, Dhaka.
      http://www.ibsysbd.com

    • Murali
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 29, 2009
        Dear All,

        I am using the PHP version of 5.2.11. I have problem in Base64 Encoding. For Example

        $string = "kjs$)P1rj9";
        echo base64_encode($string);

         this will return  a2pzJClQMXJqOQ== . We have developed the .net application for base64 encoding this will return the same result.

        But If I assign $string = "kas$)P1$rj9";
        echo base64_encode($string);

        this will return a2FzJClQMQ== . But in .net will return a2FzJClQMSRyajk= . based on our spec .net is correct.

        Can Please help on this how to solve this problem in PHP.

        Regards
        Murali

      • shiplu
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 29, 2009
          I dont have .net
          But I see no difference in with base64 command in my ubuntu box

          $ echo 'kas$)P1$rj9' | base64
          a2FzJClQMSRyajkK

          $ echo 'kas$)P1$rj9' | php -r "echo base64_encode(file_get_contents('php://stdin')),PHP_EOL;"
          a2FzJClQMSRyajkK

          By the way, Did you try escaping 'kas$)P1$rj9'  properly? or single quote?
          --
          A K M Mokaddim
          http://talk.cmyweb.net

        • Krishna
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 29, 2009
            Hi,

            This is because of a crazy php feature, where it is tryng to parse the variable called $rj9

            The base64 encoded strings in your email decode as follows

            a2pzJClQMXJqOQ== ---> kjs$)P1$rj9
            a2FzJClQMQ== ---> kas$)P1
            a2FzJClQMSRyajk= ---> kas$)P1$rj9

            <?php
            $string_WithDoubleQuotes = "kas$)P1$rj9";
            echo base64_encode($string_WithDoubleQuotes);
            //a2FzJClQMQ==

            $string_withSingleQuotes = 'kas$)P1$rj9';
            echo base64_encode($string_withSingleQuotes);
            //a2FzJClQMSRyajk=
            ?>

            If you use double quotes to store, PHP with to parse any variables inside it, so PHPis thinking that $rj9 is available and needs to be substituted with its right value(null)
            If you use single quotes your issue can be resolved.

            Regards,
            Krishna Shasankar

            http://www.krishnashasankar.com | http://www.clickoffline.com

            --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, shiplu <shiplu.net@...> wrote:

            > I dont have .net
            > But I see no difference in with base64 command in my ubuntu box
            >
            > $ echo 'kas$)P1$rj9' | base64
            > a2FzJClQMSRyajkK
            >
            > $ echo 'kas$)P1$rj9' | php -r "echo
            > base64_encode(file_get_contents('php://stdin')),PHP_EOL;"
            > a2FzJClQMSRyajkK
            >

            > By the way, Did you try escaping 'kas$)P1$rj9' properly? or single quote?
            > --
            > A K M Mokaddim
            > http://talk.cmyweb.net
            > http://twitter.com/shiplu
            > Stop Top Posting !!
            > বাংলিশ লেখার চাইতে বাংলা লেখা অনেক ভাল

          • Murali
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 4, 2009
              Dear All,

              I have created DLL in .net application, I want to use this DLL in my PHP web application. how can I able to use this dll.

              Thanks in Advance

              Regards
              Murali

            • Tanveer
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 13, 2009
                Hi,
                I am not sure but you can try like this. Hope you will get some idea.

                First create your ActiveX dll (Visual Basic):
                Name your project as "foo" and class as "bar".

                '---start VB code---
                Public Function hello() As String
                   hello = "Hello World!"
                End Function
                '---end VB code---

                Then make the dll and register it with regsvr32.exe

                Now create your PHP script:

                <?php
                $obj = new COM("foo.bar");
                $output=$obj->hello(); // Call the "hello()" method
                // once we created the COM object this can be used like any other php classes.
                echo $output; // Displays Hello World! (so this comes from the dll!)
                ?>

                for more information plz visit
                http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.com.php
                http://devzone.zend.com/node/view/id/762