UPDATE in the while result SELECT

  • Wijaya Kusuma
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
      Hi there,
      I need your advice about mysql query on php 4.
      Could we do update in the while result select ?
      I was trying to update in the while result select, but update not work.
      thank's

      Wijaya

    • Rajib
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2009
        Hello Wijaya,

        the problem you are facing right now, i have faced similar problem to update multiple record in cakephp. There is solution to it built into cakphp.
        but i am not sure of any core php code that can help you