I want to make a car tracking website using GPS and Google API in PHP

  • shmarafat06
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
      Dear Members,

      Hope you all are fine and doing well.

      I want to make myself a car tracking website using GPS and Google API in PHP.

      Is there anybody who can help me about this with any suggestions? That will be very good for me>

      Thanks.
      Arafat
    • Shaon
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 12, 2009
        hello

        I am also looking for this type of topics..Is it any thesis of you or just interest. Please give me the update if you get any improvement on this.

        regards

        Shaon
        ksrahman.wordpress.com

        --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "shmarafat06" <shmarafat06@...> wrote:

        > Dear Members,
        >
        > Hope you all are fine and doing well.
        >
        > I want to make myself a car tracking website using GPS and Google API in PHP.
        >
        > Is there anybody who can help me about this with any suggestions? That will be very good for me>
        >

        > Thanks.
        > Arafat

      • shmarafat06
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 14, 2009
          there is no one to help me!!!??

          --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "shmarafat06" <shmarafat06@...> wrote:

          > Dear Members,
          >
          > Hope you all are fine and doing well.
          >
          > I want to make myself a car tracking website using GPS and Google API in PHP.
          >
          > Is there anybody who can help me about this with any suggestions? That will be very good for me>
          >

          > Thanks.
          > Arafat

        • Akhmad Daniel Sembiring
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 15, 2009
            Hi
            please check my writings about the basics of using Google Maps API and PHP:
            http://www.dijexi.com/tag/gps-tracking/

            regards

            there is no one to help me!!!??

            --
            Daniel

            Qualified IT Products, Outsourcing, and Services
                                 http://www.vitraining.com
            Free Tutorial: PHP, Dotnet, Java, Perl, Apache, MySQL
                                 http://www.dijexi.com
            Toserba Online: Linux, E-book, Coffee, Gift, etc
                                 http://ligarwangi.com
          • Felix T. Gomez, Jr.
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 19, 2009
              what have you done so far? Your question is very broad.