Need PHP Developers

  • bananics
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      Hi Guys,

      I'm looking to recruit 4 php developers to join my small but fast growing team. My projects are mostly US & UK Based. Right now I'm looking for developers having 1~2yrs full-time development experience specially in foreign projects.

      - The Candidate must be Talented
      - Must have capability to R&D.
      - Must be Fast Learner
      - Must be good on HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP & Database.
      - Must have good OOP knowledge
      - Must be hard working
      - Must be able to work alone or in a Team
      - Must be good in Complex SQL

      Having expertise on CakePHP, Drupal, Zoomla, WordPress, SugerCRM, ZenCart is a plus.

      This will be a full time job. So Part time developers or STUDENTS should NOT apply.

      Only experienced developers should apply. NO FRESHERS SHOULD APPLY AT THIS TIME.

      Candidate must send their CV to - sales.banani@... [sales.banani at gmail.com] as follows -

      1. Subject - "Position for PHP Developer"
      2. Please mention expected salary range
      3. Code sample in core php [if any]

      -- Tanvir Ahmed Gaus
      Chief Information Officer