Re: [JOB] For-Pune PHP developers (6�10Yrs.) for an IT services company!

  • phpfive
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2009
      huh, you want a PHP developer having 6-9 years of experience and you dont have a website of yourself? are you kidding me? you are sending a mail as "HR of talentbricks.com" and the whole site is under construction?

      And you dont have a company email address but asking people to send resume to your yahoo address? USELESS SPAMMERS!!!

      NOW STOP SENDING SUCH WORTHLESS SPAM TO THIS GROUP, OR ELSE IT WILL END UP IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP.

      MODERATORS, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK THESE MAILS and IMMEDIATELY BAN THE SENDERS of such mails. NEVER EVER APPROVE THIS SPAMS to the GROUP. NEVER.