Re: [phpXperts] memcache implementation help needed.

  • Raisul Kabir
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2009
      Haha, I have seen it before some times, but at that time I didn't see the animation :P ... the cursor comes to the box, types the text ... it was cool!! And it wasn't flash as far as I noticed!! very interesting done.

      Raisul

      On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 2:39 PM, invarbrass <blogtest77@...> wrote:

      Dude,
      You need to spend more time away from a computer. Seriously, you've never heard of lmgtfy before? ;P
      JK.