Help regarding bangla insert and retrieve

  • Safique Ahmed Faruque
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2009
      Hello Xperts,

      The scenario is
      In my application I have inserted a bangla word "বাংলা"
      I have retrieved as it is.
      But in phpmyadmin it is showing "বাংলা"

      Again if i insert the word "বাংলা" through phpmyadmin, when i retrieve the data it shows "জাকেরা"

      Now question is -- Is it possible to insert and retrieve  data in same format in application and phpmyadmin?

      Thanx in advance

      Safique Ahmed Faruque